James Island Christian School Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is committed to promoting cooperation, understanding, and unity of Christian spirit among all who enter our doors. PTF specifically strives to promote Parent, Teacher, and Student relations through fellowship, support, the coordination of volunteers, and assisting in fundraising when called upon.
We wholeheartedly believe we have the most incredible teachers guiding our children, not just academically but also in their Faith. PTF’s goal is to show as much love and support as possible to our teachers and staff. Below are a few ways PTF helps contribute to JICS.
- Spirit Night
- Fall Carnival
- Christmas Shop
- Stock the workroom with snacks
- Lunch coverage for teachers
- Assist on field trips and other classroom events with our room parents
- Muffins for Mom and Donuts with Dad
- Teacher appreciation events
- Other fundraising events as needs arise